Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
06 obp wrx, 87 bmw 325
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been wanting to make my apartment into subaru haven for a while…
and I've been thinking of redoing the apartment with old subaru parts ( or just parts in general )

so…. im loooking to either buy (cheaply) or arrange a trade for your broken/useless/just collecting dust (or rust) parts.

they're going to be put to use in ways such as a coffee table, lamp fixtures etc.. you get the idea.

i live in nj , work in staten island ny. BUT if you're willing to ship… obviously id pay shipping and an applicable fee [ if need be… ]

anyway,
let me know what you have, and id be GLAD to take your USELESS PARTS Off your hands.

best way to get in touch with me is via pm or text. [ if you have junk just reply or pm and i will give a contact number ]

thanks!

Katie -- infamous yoga pants thread op.

(No I don't want your "junk" cough cough)

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,030 Posts
I have TONS of ****. Seriously, if you want to take a ride up (Pearl River NY) and go shopping id love to get rid of this stuff.

·
Registered
99RS 207 V9 AW
1,285 Posts
Have a 95 Legacy steering wheel, pair headlights, RS sedan spoiler, stock end links and sway bar.

·
Registered
97 Impreza OBS GF4
2 Posts
I have 2 front seats from a 97 obs, 2 front seats from a 95 obs, and a seat of rear seats from a 97 obs. All in clean shape I just put wrx seats in mine. pm me if interested

1 - 11 of 11 Posts