Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone i hope you can help me to find a Subaru GC8 2 doors. Let me tell you that is to import to Europe. Let me know if you have anyome selling one. Thank you

·
2.5RSMatt
136 Posts
Hi, more specifically, what are you looking for? A US vehicle you can import or JDM? Are you looking for turbo, N/A, swapped engine? You may have luck on scoobynet.com if you'd like to import closer to home.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your replay.
From US or Canada but not from Japan.
To be honest if never had swap it will be better for me. I will easy find a wrx Sti in england.

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
667 Posts
You really want to find a company that does this, instead of just an individual.

Joe Stommert who is selling his 2 door Impreza isn't going to know the import export laws, and have contacts with shipping agencies, and etc. Your car may be stuck in customs for years due to mis-filled out paperwork.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You right, but i need to find first a car before contacting a company. For exemple if the car would be near Montréal i wouldn't need it because i have family living there.
I have done it with my Datsun 240z it came from Arizona.

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
667 Posts
Good point. I moved the thread to the "Wanted to buy subsection." You might want to monitor the car for sale section as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts