Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
MY95 Impreza L Wagon
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to do up an Impreza Wagon and I am looking at getting White, Black or Green. I think the green could look pretty good and unique. I think it would be an MG racing look. I would like to see any wagon or sedan. Preferably with a RS hood and with mirrors and side moldings painted.
Joshua

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
That's a hard find, green.

Nick C.

·
Registered
MY95 Impreza L Wagon
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I found one today for anyone else looking of one of the Unicorn MY98 RS. Any thought of how this car looks?
Joshua

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
If I recall correctly, that car has been in an accident and something else... it's been discussed over in the NESIC forum on i-club.

keith

·
Registered
MY95 Impreza L Wagon
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks`

Thanks for the warning, Though I am not at all intrested in this particular car. I want an L Wagon but I just wanted an idea and people's opions on the green. And the front of this car is very similar to what my car would looke like in the end.
Joshua

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Here's a green 98 RS done up. His name over on I-Club is Greenlantern, I think; he's in the NW area.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Here is a pick of mine. Not exactly green though, called Mystic Blue. Moulding and mirrors arent painted as of yet. And ummm haven't gotten a new hood and updated bumper. Give me a few more months. But anyway here it is MY97 Mystic Blue

Buster

1 - 7 of 7 Posts