Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just found out that I will have Fri,Sat, Sun, and mon. off, and I want to go on a drive. Who's down for a day run. Some thing long like the big bear run. What day can everyone settle on????

OK this is the deal,
sunday the 10th

At Carl's JR on the corner of LaPalma and Tustin in anahiem

Exit the 91 at Tustin and go to the left, Lapalma will be the first intersection.

We will be meeting at 10:00 am and pulling out when ever we feel like it. Come on down and visit even if you don't want to do the run.

I plan on the run lasting most of the day. We will most likely go up and around Big Bear. We can stop in town and do lunch.

PM me if you have any more questions.

sean

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well just have to wait and see who else might have issues that which days.

Please don't kill this thread with useless Shit!!!!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
What with shit like this??...

Put me down! you now I'm always down for any run...I vote for Sunday...if we deciede for Saturday let's make it Sat morning...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's on for sure.

I got my tires today:eek:

I will start my roll cage friday:eek:

I will be driving fast this weekend:eek:

I am just waiting on one of your punk ass's to tell me you can make it sat or sunday so we can figure out what day is best. I know that as soon as I anounce a day one of you will say you can't make it that day. I will make a desicion by the end of the day wensday if that is ok with the rest of you.

sean

·
Registered
122 Posts
mmmmmmm . . . . drive

I say we hit the malibu canyons, those are the best
I've been waiting to go back there

Mike

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
TMRRALLY said:
I am just waiting on one of your punk ass's to tell me you can make it sat or sunday so we can figure out what day is best. I know that as soon as I anounce a day one of you will say you can't make it that day. I will make a desicion by the end of the day wensday if that is ok with the rest of you.

sean
Well guess what Kiddies the Frakkster might not be joining you guys over the weekend 'cause I might be starting a second Job, that's right a second Job! so fuck you guys!!! go have your fucking fun!! FagS!!!! BTW VAL you are a Fucking ***!!!!!

AH! got you fuckers!!! I'm getting a weekend gig but not excatly sure yet it all depends if my friend decides to go forward with the deal so in the mean time I say Saturday morning since SUnday might not be a good idea since most of us like to party Saturday night so who with me??? anyone, anyone?

That's right Fags I'm saving cash for my fucking turbo then I will be able to spank all your WRX asses!!!!! hear WRX owners I will Own you on the straights and on the twiesties!!!!

FRAKK
"King of all that is ROad racing"

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Yeah! I was talking shit, could it be the fact that I just had three cups of coffee and I'm fucking up?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Quick WRX said:
I am out both days, sorry. Work on Saturday and Getty on Sunday with the Ol' Lady
"What JU talkin' 'bout Willy's?" Fuck it tell the Ol' lady you got better things to do than to look at fucking Art!

·
Registered
420 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
"What JU talkin' 'bout Willy's?" Fuck it tell the Ol' lady you got better things to do than to look at fucking Art!
Thats what I said. Then she punched me.

·
Registered
130 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:

That's right Fags I'm saving cash for my fucking turbo then I will be able to spank all your WRX asses!!!!! hear WRX owners I will Own you on the straights and on the twiesties!!!!

FRAKK
"King of all that is ROad racing"
Been there, done that :p

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
FRAKK's2.5 said:
Well guess what Kiddies the Frakkster might not be joining you guys over the weekend 'cause I might be starting a second Job, that's right a second Job! so fuck you guys!!! go have your fucking fun!! FagS!!!! BTW VAL you are a Fucking ***!!!!!

Don't try to convince us your saving for a turbo kit Frakk. We all know it's to cover your phone sex tab.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts