Registered
99' RBP RSTi
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Throw up a WTB thread on here. You can try to throw one up on NASICOC although I don't know if you'll have any luck over there. I don't know too much about the ebay spoliers though

·
Registered
99' RBP RSTi
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i dunno about the ebay spoilers either :/ ill post some WTB threads

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,046 Posts
from the price and lack of mentioning where they are located, id guess its chinese or something. try a WTB for sure. even put it in your sig that your looking for something...

·
OG GC
MY00 BRP RS...still adding to
4,471 Posts
You can get replicas anywhere. Authentics are a bitch to find. Not to mention they will cost you an arm and a leg. :( I think I remember seeing one on Nasioc. But IIRC, no shipping. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2000 Impreza RS2.5
155 Posts
You can get replicas anywhere. Authentics are a bitch to find. Not to mention they will cost you an arm and a leg. :( I think I remember seeing one on Nasioc. But IIRC, no shipping. :rolleyes:
what he said. got mine last week, from an ebay dealer, with LED.

·
Registered
04 Mini Cooper S
467 Posts
What exactly does the RB5 spoiler look like. Itried to search but didn't find anything.

·
Premium Member
2007 FXT Sport
4,597 Posts

·
Registered
92 Crown Vic
629 Posts
i think if there is one it be on the bottom and in the middle, like the V6 wing.
(i had a 22b wrc replica with center carbon fiber fin)

james

·
Premium Member
95 EJ205(WRB), & 02 R6
1,906 Posts
350 but free shipping man!!

Trust me, i bought one used for 200 or 150 (i cant remember).
It was ABS, but it didnt come with a brake light (add $60) and shipping was expansive and it got stress cracks in the mail.

After all of that i could have just bought a brand new one with brake light, and yeah fiberglass, but the ABS doesn't seem like its much better on my wing.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza RS2.5
155 Posts
Had a few discussion with some other members on the board, for the price I think I may try this out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TRUNK-SPOILER-s...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

From the picture, that is definitely a 22B replica. However the description says "with lamp", and the picture shows no 3rd brake light. I may ask for more pictures.
this is the one i got from the ebay dealer. it had some cracks in it, that were not from shipping, i emailed them pictures of the damage and they gave me a discount on it. i have a body shop and to repair it was easier than them shipping me a replacement. at the price i couldn't pass it up.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts