Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002 Impreza RS 2.5
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen a good photo of a grey '02 RS 2.5 (or WRX even). I am about to purchase a RS 2.5 and cannot decide between white and grey---would like to see a good photo (I've seen some small, choose-your-color-on-line pics---I mean a real sizeable picc) of the grey unit.

Anyone?

blakespot

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here's a pretty good picture...

Hey, it's another 02 owner! Awesome, hopefully if we can get enough we'll get our own forum...

Here's a pretty good picture that I'm using for the menu for my website. It might not be the best picture for making your color decision though because it's a sunset. What I'd recommend you do is just compare the two colors when you're at the dealership and choose the one you like best. If you aren't sure which one you really like best then take out a coin, and choose a side for each color, tell yourself that you're gonna leave the decision up to the coin. Flip the coin and see what it comes out to be. If you're glad when you see the side the coin ends up on then that's the color for you. If you're not then choose the other color.

Oh, and there are also some pretty good pictures in the Impreza brochure that they give out at the dealership. Good luck, and I hope you get the car you want.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts