Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
17 Chevy Cruze
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so It's not a Go pro :devil:

This is comparable, if not BETTER quality. These are known to be some of the best auto cameras that you can get ahold of.

I just bought 2 :)

http://www.amazon.com/Contour-1600-...FSYQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324206825&sr=8-1

While checking out, in the field for special codes enter : 89ROAM89 ($90 off and free 1 day shipping)

Litte bit of video quality

Merry Christmas RS25 :D
Do it quick, not sure how long this will last.

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts
Basically, but the sound still sucks. Im using the waterproof case right now to limit the wind noise but you really cant hear much of anything with it on. Im going to try and hardwire a microphone. Someone on youtube did it with full instructions.

·
'MURRICA!
Hybrid Camry
5,700 Posts
Am I missing something here?

Price: $178.88

Oh wait, special offer code, got ya, ordering now! (which sucks because this is my third order from amazon in two days)

·
'MURRICA!
Hybrid Camry
5,700 Posts
HD = old 'n busted. Roam = new hotness.

They've got a chart on the bottom to show the differences. Basically the HD has a removable battery, a cheaper lens, and a narrower field of view. I hear though that the HD shoots 60fps and the roam does not. Oh, the HD also comes with a 2gig SD card, but they're only like $20 for an 8 gig these days.

·
'MURRICA!
Hybrid Camry
5,700 Posts
AKA door and window seal at home depot.
AKA weather strip
AKA the stuff I use to keep my frameless windows from letting in too much wind because my factory door seals are shot (just tucked it into the gap)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.