Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF? I guess we don't spend enough $. This is unfortunate, since Vivid seemed like they would have offered a pretty wide selection of parts and their prices were really reasonable. Yet again, the car that was the reason for the WRX being brought here takes it up the poop-shoot!:curse:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Fuck 'em.

Cock suckin', WRX-lovin', bandwagon-jumpin', crack-dealin', sister-pimpin', fudge-packin' motherfuckers.

I know, I know, capitalism reigns supreme. Supply and demand. They just are out to find a niche in the market to optimize gains. They're just following market trends. Blah blah blah.

Whatever. Just what everyone needs: another distributor of Altezzas for the Rex. Nice.

Fuck 'em.

:curse:

gone

·
Registered
2006 BP5 Satin White
93 Posts
WHAT??!!!! That's it, I'm taking off my Vivid Racing license plate frame. SCREEEWWW U VIVID!!!:curse:

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
it really sucks. subaru has very limited aftermarket parts to start off with. now most of the 'new' stuff are 90% towards GD. :(

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
oh well........i don't care....i ever did liked them.....i still have others to get my parts from......

·
Registered
597 Posts
it's unfortunate that another vendor stops supporting the GC8. I guess nobody ever will make Eurolights for us.

:barf:

·
Registered
172 Posts
sunnys25 said:
it's unfortunate that another vendor stops supporting the GC8. I guess nobody ever will make Eurolights for us.

:barf:

hey! we're still here supporting the GC8 cause!

->arthur

·
Registered
250 Posts
If you read further into the post Vivid decided to keep selling GC products due to demand on the thread. Seems alot of people said they didn't know they sold old school Impreza stuff cause they never posted any specials for us. I just doubt they will keep anything in stock.

Go to the web site and look under Subaru Products they still have bodykits for sell. Notice the WRX has it's own section =/

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wizard -

RE: "If you read further into the post Vivid decided to keep selling GC products..."

We here do not bother to "read further"...we just unleash massive amounts of pent-up aggression (resulting from having to deal with turds like Imprezer, Subie Gal, et al.) on anyone and anything that might be unfortunate enough to be at the wrong time and the wrong place.

:happynow:

gone

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Fuck Vivid! Even though they had good prices, I would definatly pay more for better customer service:curse:

·
Registered
MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS BRP
2,605 Posts
that's not cool. most of the places I deal with only charge you on the day they ship the product.

N/A said:
Now if only they would ship me the damn Samco hoses I paid for over a month ago.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I know and thats why I am getting mad about it. No package has arrived yet and not even a email sent to me with a shipping number.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
N/A said:
I know and thats why I am getting mad about it. No package has arrived yet and not even a email sent to me with a shipping number.
have you called them or anything?

i had a similar experience with another company. and that freaking place just pissed me off. never got my money back, nor my product. oh, that other place wouldn't except any phone calls that has caller id blocked, and i find that really strange for a business.

jz

·
Registered
646 Posts
I was holding out hope that they wouldn't be as bad as what some had said. Now I know better. I've sent them email but never got a response.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Let's face it, as cool as Cobb is they are overpriced. If I'm going to spend premium$ I wouldmuch rather give it too Mike at www.spdusa.com He's the real deal. As for other stuff I think I can deal with a little crap for Vivids lower prices.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts