Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to AFS about making a V6 lip in carbon fiber. I've wanted one of these since I saw a GC8 STi in Banazi with one, but I havent been able to find a place that sells one. And I'm not fond of the P1 lip(CF or not) or the CWest V2 lip (it sticks out alittle too far for me)

So here's the deal, if you want a V6 lip in carbon fiber, let me know. I need a minimum of 5 buyers. If 5 buyers, the cost of the lip will be approximately $285, 10 buyers, $265.

Please help me make this happen!

Keith

Also, I'm attempting to design a custom CF lip based on the CW style one AFS has made, with a few tweaks to the design.

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well depending where you are will depend on shipping I'm sure. Considering AFS is in Indiana, I'd figure shipping to be about $50-60, since shipping to NY is about $50.

If you want a V6 in CF, please respond to this thread: AFS Motorsports CF lips

thanks!

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
That thread is pretty scattered, with discussion of CF and FG materials, Prova, P1, CW styles...Pics of lips for WRX too!

I won't get into anything unless I can see a pic of the exact lip in question mounted on a car.....Some of the pics on that thread came up as red X's here.

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hehe, dru I think I'm gonna get as bad as you...I want a V6 in CF! Sorry, Prova and CWest are too gawdy for me. maybe if the CWest didnt stick out as far.

keith

·
Registered
2013 GTR
702 Posts
moss said:
Hehe, dru I think I'm gonna get as bad as you...I want a V6 in CF! Sorry, Prova and CWest are too gawdy for me. maybe if the CWest didnt stick out as far.

keith

don't be jealous, you know the prova lip o3nz. :p

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Prova = Poopa :p

STi V6 style is where its at yo! Prova, P1, an' C-West aint got sheet on dis bitch :D

Attachments

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmm, look at the thread dates... never happened except for the Prova/P1/C-West lip... derr

·
Registered
STM 00/05 RSTi
329 Posts
Figured it out. For some reason I have to post pics as GIFs and not JPEGs :confused:

Anyway, I think the v6 looks much much better painted - just my humble opinion. :D

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts