Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what "other" forums people belong to but without mentioning names, what frustrations and gripes do people have with other RS forums they have visited? Remember, no names ;)

eric

·
Registered
05 LGT limited
405 Posts
?-club is just getting to big and full of WRX know-it-all jackasses. Not to say all WRX owners are that way, I have met some really cool people driving a Rex. But the board is just out of hand with bandwagoners. It's just too damned hard to find any usefull info anymore. And that just since Sept when I joined. I guess it must be much worse for those who've been around longer. Wish I could have been there when it was in it's prime.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was starting to get really tired of being told that I should get the new ts wagon since it was only a little more then the GC8 rs I had been looking at. I'd ask questions about the older cars looking for one that fit my budget and desire( namely 2 doors and GC8 body style) and then I'd be hammered on about how I could get a new car for not much more. Thats my bitch anyways

·
Registered
358 Posts
the NA forum: every month there are about 3 good questions asked. the rest are repeats or just dumb (Cobb CAI vs. Ganz; which is louder?)

Aftermarket forced induction is the only one that i really like because it has the people who are thinking and know what's up.

the general is soooooooo hard to navigate. 3 seperate sections?!?! jeez.

the classifieds are great though! also the regional ones add a little more community.

this other impreza club was cool when it was simple: general, turbo, na, classifieds, regions, off topic. now there's just too much garbage.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KillerTHC said:

i-club was cool when it was simple: general, turbo, na, classifieds, regions, off topic. now there's just too much garbage.
Doh! I said to leave address names out of it ;)

Eric

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh, you mean...
> Used-to-have-an-Eclipse-now-I-have-a-WRX-club
> How-much-money-does-it-cost-to-run-12s-club
> I'm-lowered-three-inches-and-I'll-kick-your-ass-club
> I-sell-Honda-parts-but-now-I'm-a-WRX-guru-club
> I-don't-own-an-Impreza-but-I-live-in-OT-club
> Yo-yo-yo-whassup-club
> I-raced-a-mom-in-a-minivan-it-rolled-nice-kill-club

and, most prevalent nowadays...
> I-don't-know-nuthin-bout-nuthin-so-answer-my-stupid-
question-and-kiss-my-ass-when-you're-done-club

:cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hate? I dunno...

I learned a lot from that board, and there are 100 people there whose posts I love to read. The other 10,000 can all go compare stickers at the mall.

·
Registered
88 Posts
" I have own sports compact car of the year now I can go out and whoop everyones ass" oh god and I hate those venders that just got big because of the WRX and think they are so hot now especially vidiracing <------ ooops didnt mean to mention that

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
don't forget the

how-to-cut-springs-to-lower-my-car-cause-i-am-too-cheap-to-buy-them-but-i-make-6-times-what-you-do forum

1 - 15 of 15 Posts