Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey mates!''

Well I am highly considering the VCN-2000 N20 kit.
#1 Since it is a computerized system it supposably enriched your fuel injectors so I guess no need for a fuel pressure regulator? ?

:stupid:

# 2 Can you use a Purge system with this setup?

# 3 Will my Pro ecm cause any difficulties while under N2o ass woopin:eek: :cool: :biggest: :boxer:

# 4 Where can i find colder plugs? you do want to buy colder degree plugs correct? like 2 to 3 degreees colder right?

thanks
Richie racer

99 rs

Attachments

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
1- yep

2- yep

3- I personally wouldn't use them together as the pro ecm artificially advances the timing. Too much timing advance with lots of juice could be bad.

·
Super Moderator
2000 Slingshot RS-T
3,211 Posts
Just a thought...
PLEASE be careful using the laughing gas. Buddy of mine just blew up his SVT Contour with an 80shot, in 4 days! :eek: Better to spend the money on something like a turbo kit, than going the cheap way and possibly blowing something up, costing you more in the long run. :(

P.S. (I am by no means starting a flame war against NO2, just don't want to see more Scoobs lost to them!) ;)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will probably take out my Pro ecm then.
Wedge. I am going with a nice setup and prevents detonation. I also will have the ability to adjust N2o levels at RPM increments. ( so the higher the revs the lower the N20 ) Not as much strain i think.

I just want it as a back up:0 thats what they all say. :):)

A turbo kit will cost to do it RIGHT as much as a Sport Bike i want to get.

Richie Racer :stupid:

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look at that negative 2 degrees front camber. ( damn ) :biggest: :biggest: :biggest: :biggest:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts