1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 RS BRP
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vancouver, WA teenager gets 19 months for street racing accident

Stupid people hard at work.......

VANCOUVER, Wa - A 19-year-old from Vancouver has been sentenced to 19 months in jail for a street racing accident that paralyzed one person and injured others.
Jason Ray Clark was at the wheel of a car that hit another car broadside during a street race.
He was going about 70 miles per hour when the accident happened. Clark also got up to 36 months' probation, and his license has been suspended.
(Copyright 2002 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
I'll say the same thing here as I did on I-Club. Good. He got off easy for ruining someones life. The girl he paralyzed was only 15 years old, not even old enough to drive, and she has to spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair because this jackass wanted to prove how tuff he was. I just hope he can't get that memory oput of his head, and it ruins the rest of his life.:curse:

·
Ntseg Muag!
SRP MY00 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
518 Posts
i agree....i almost got hit by 2 civic hatchbacks when they was drag racing....i was only a foot away from them.....this happen when i went to buy Mcdonalds at unversity by marion.....i was crossing the street when all of a sudden i heard a loud vroom!!!..then i turn and look and saw a neon green civic racin a blue one.......they pass me and almost hit me.....if iwas to get hit that day......who knows what would have happen to me...damn street racers......there are tracks u know!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts