Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2004 silver WRX
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here in Vancouver want to meet up some time? Want to make more subie friends.

·
Registered
2002, Outback Sport T
808 Posts
I'm in the Couve as you already can tell so lets arrange something sometime in the Couve to just park our cars, buy some drinks, and chat.

Do you know me?

·
Registered
2004 silver WRX
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what does your car look like im sure i have seen you around.
heres my car have you seen me around?

·
Registered
2002, Outback Sport T
808 Posts
HAHA!!!

I recognize you! I'm the one that gave you the thumbs up a couple months ago! I've seen you driving on Mill Plain towards 205 from time to time.

Let me find a pic and post my car.

·
Registered
93L4door, 95LXcoupe, 00RScoup
91 Posts
I'm in SE Portland but go to Camas and Vancouver a lot. Meeting at Pho would be cool they have great food.

here is my car.

·
Registered
2004 silver WRX
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah where is the pho place located on mill plain? i think i will stop in friday are you goin to be there Thats cool you have seen me SPT. I have not seen your car though redwrx.

·
Registered
93L4door, 95LXcoupe, 00RScoup
91 Posts
I'm mostly in SE Portland but go to Camas or Cinotopia once in a wile. You say you going to Pho Friday let me know what time and we can meet up there.

It's on 123rd

here is adress.

Tan Tan Cafe & Delicatessen Vancover
316 SE 123rd Ave. Suite A3
Vancover, WA 98683

·
Registered
1998 Forester on Orange 57F
4,129 Posts
seems like more and more locals keep wanting to get together. That's great! If anyone is ever out my way doing something let me know. I generally down to do something unless I'm working, sleeping or drinking.

·
Registered
2004 silver WRX
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah we always have alot of car meets, but it's usually evo's and other random cars with us. I would not mind going to hillsboro to hit up that sonic!!!

·
Registered
2000 Subaru RSTi Silverthorn
349 Posts
damn blown engines! id like to meet up, we do drives once and awhile not in vancouver but we will be doing some around portland area

1 - 20 of 45 Posts