Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes thats right folks.

I am issuing an ultimatum to all you fags (except Rich cause he might get offended by this). Since I am the KING OF EVERYTHING, and I am the KING OF DROMO1, I am inviting all you fat lazy computer bastards to:

VAL DROMOF1 CHALLENGE

I think we shall meet on SEPTEMBER 7, 2002 (Tentative) for this challenge. Bring all your friends and all your groupies, cause I am going to rock your WORLD. Remember the challenge is for real. You win, I give you $10 bucks. I WILL OWN SEAN, FRAKK, and RICH!!!!!

Val
"KING OF DROMO1"

EDIT:

I MIGHT DO 2 races, so the field may be limited to 12 - 14 people!

·
Registered
01 2.5RS White - 4EAT
729 Posts
Tall J:

It's only the best place to go go-karting in So Cal (of course that's cuz I've only been to 3 and the other 2 don't count since you can play mini golf there too).

·
Registered
28 Posts
make it before the 18th, and you've got yourself a challenge. (i go back to school on the 19th :( )

Don

p.s. If not, anyone wanna just meet up at dromo1 for shits and giggles?

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Tall J said:
I have a feeling I’m setting myself up for a huge "f.u. new guy" here but what is DROMO1?
Indeed my friend!
Check it out! this is an awesome place in Orange County where you can Kart and it's close to a real Kart event! check it out! hopefully you can make it!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Val said:
Yes thats right folks.

I WILL OWN SEAN, FRAKK, and RICH!!!!!

Val
"KING OF DROMO1"
Hey VAL the only thing that you are going to own are...DEEZ NUTZ WHEN I TEA BAG YOUR ASS AT THE FINISH LINE!!!!:biglaugh:

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
Re: Re: Val Invites you to race him at DROMO1. BEAT HIM AND YOU GET $10 each!

FRAKK's2.5 said:

Hey VAL the only thing that you are going to own are...DEEZ NUTZ WHEN I TEA BAG YOUR ASS AT THE FINISH LINE!!!!:biglaugh:
eww...you'd teabag his ass?! :barf:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sean Is the best driver in the world!!! There is no way in hell that Val's fat ass will beat Sean(TMRRALLY). :eek: He is also the coolest guy I have ever met. Too bad he is old enough to be my dad!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
259 Posts
HotImprezaChick said:
Sean Is the best driver in the world!!! There is no way in hell that Val's fat ass will beat Sean(TMRRALLY). :eek: He is also the coolest guy I have ever met. Too bad he is old enough to be my dad!!!!!:rolleyes:
I have seriously got to stop leaving my screen name open on Sean's computer. :rolleyes: LOL

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

:D :D :D

-Milan

P.S. I heard Val died...is that true? :devil:

·
Registered
122 Posts
finally those years of racing shifter karts is gonna pay off

your ass is grass pal, and I'm gonna be the lawn mower!

Mike

1 - 20 of 97 Posts