Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Subaru 2.5RS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, so I've decided to convert my daily 01 rs to my race car as I just recently got a bugeye. I'm selling majority of the interior besides the dash. Also selling the spare tire and a/c condenser which is basically brand new. Also selling my version 6 front bumper with the fog lights and corner lights. The paint is roughed up and it has a crack underneath but overall in decent condition. Im asking $200 for the bumper with all the lights included. I have both stock driver and passenger seats with brackets that are in good condition. Asking $100 for both seats or OBO. I also have a bunch of miscellaneous interior pieces that I don't need. The photos aren't uploading but I have already taken everything That I don't need out. Best way to reach me is by texting me at 703-475-5204 and I'll respond right away. I also Have taken pictures of every part as well. I prefer to do local pickup but depending on the item I will ship on buyer's expense. Don't have a pricetag on everything so just make me an offer.

Items I will not ship:
-Version 6 bumper
-Driver and passenger seat
-Rear seats
-Door cards
-Center Console
-Headliner

·
Registered
2001 Subaru 2.5RS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Removed a/c unit from the car and asking $80 for it. Comes with all wires and condenser. Everything is basically brand new bought the condenser less than 6 months ago. Still can't figure out how to post pics on here so pm or text me for pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts