Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 BRP Coupe
599 Posts
heh...this is the relisted one.

i bid $175 when he had it up last week. still didn't meet his reserve. then i was outbid by about 10 bucks(?) and THAT didnt meet his reserve. not sure what he's looking to get, but I'd guess at least 200?

Wonder how much shipping would be from australia to north america

·
Premium Member
2000 Aspen 2.5RS, '95 L Coupe
231 Posts
heh...this is the relisted one.

i bid $175 when he had it up last week. still didn't meet his reserve. then i was outbid by about 10 bucks(?) and THAT didnt meet his reserve. not sure what he's looking to get, but I'd guess at least 200?

Wonder how much shipping would be from australia to north america

Shipping costs:
US $25.00
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Service to United States
Ships to: United States

I think that means $25 to anywhere in the US. I could be wrong though. That would be really cheap.

·
Registered
1999 Rally Bluuuuuu
1,361 Posts
Shipping that will be at least $200. Figure to spend at least $400 if you want it from him.

·
Premium Member
2000 BRP Coupe
599 Posts
yeah, i can't see his reserve being any less than 200 bucks for sure. and i agree, i think his $25 shipping to north america is a little optimistic ;)

·
Registered
98 Red L 2.2L 5spd
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this auction didnt seem like there's a reserve. GL to everyone who wants it

·
Registered
1999 Rally Bluuuuuu
1,361 Posts
Its at $255 right now, so I'm sure the reserve is now met. I do feel bad though for anyone bidding in North America, because there will likely be a high shipping cost associated... I only say this because I tried winning a set of rear spats from Australia a few weeks ago, but the shipping was around $100, so it wasn't worth it.

Shipping is the killer in trying to buy anything from overseas!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts