Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L & 1997 OBS
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen a V5 spoiler on a car that didnt come with the led brake light? i found some on ebay for about $220 shipped. I was wondering if it would look wierd without the 3rd brake light.

·
un-Banned by RS25.com
2000 SRP 2.5RS Coupe
2,164 Posts
Those ebay spoilers are shit. It's going to cost you more to fix and paint it than it is to buy it. It's guaranteed to arrive to your door cracked to shit.

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
mine's been on my car for over a month and it arived in perfect order. Its wrapped in a ton of bubble wrap, packing foam, and styrofoam. So far its been through shitty bumpy roads, cold rain, hot and humid days, and not a single crack. I wouldn't say they're shit.

·
un-Banned by RS25.com
2000 SRP 2.5RS Coupe
2,164 Posts
BrightonGC8 said:
mine's been on my car for over a month and it arived in perfect order. Its wrapped in a ton of bubble wrap, packing foam, and styrofoam. So far its been through shitty bumpy roads, cold rain, hot and humid days, and not a single crack. I wouldn't say they're shit.
Well me and my other friend say they are. 2>1 :p

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L & 1997 OBS
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i figured f it, im just gonna go with a coupe spoiler. i wanna be as stealthy as i can after my swap, so i might even stay with the sedan. thx for the info guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts