Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L, Reary Red
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures will follow shortly, I have a V2 STi RA drive train for sale to include a Power FC with Commander. The set up is from my car and if the ODO is right has 166k Kilometers on the engine and diff, unknown mileage on the trans. Power FC was tuned by Doug at TopSpeed in Georgia and did 270awhp. I will ship at buyers expense. Looking to get $2k for everything.

In this link are some pics of the set up in the car from when I bought it, I'll get some of it out of the car here soon. The transmission is a DCCD piece and the engine has bigger injectors, though I don't know exactly what size.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2067907

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
Very nice ride; I remember seeing that back at the Folger Subaru Challenge back in 2008. Good price on the combo. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
99 GM8
5,801 Posts
Someone should get on this. My car made very similar numbers and is a fucking hoot to drive. Curious how much you would want for just the transmission+rear diff+axles

·
Registered
1995 Impreza L, Reary Red
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Someone should get on this. My car made very similar numbers and is a fucking hoot to drive. Curious how much you would want for just the transmission+rear diff+axles
$1k would do it I think. If I seperate it the prices will go up as I will have a harder time selling just an engine, and just the Power FC.

·
Registered
White '00('99)RSTi type RA
1,241 Posts
i might be interested in just the Power FC, PM me what you might want for it... does it come with commander, and ready to install?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts