Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1995 EZ30 Coupe
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a rant.

So I've been following those MCM boys for a long time, since they were making vids in Marty's mum's driveway. They're a large part of the reason I have any interest in cars at all. I ordered a limited edition poster back in May featuring my favorite car from the series, a Nissan March Super Turbo, as well as the guys' signatures. Well it shipped from Australia in a couple weeks and was in NY by June 6th, according to tracking.

...Today I got an empty bag and an apology saying it was damaged. Well I still want the poster! I would've taped it back together and hung it anyway. Honestly, I have this sneaking suspicion it was stolen, since it was plainly labeled 'limited edition' and such, and I didn't get a shred of poster, just the EMPTY BAG! Ugh I'm so annoyed because I usually save my money for parts, not frivolous things like posters.

Tomorrow I'll be visiting the Post Office, mayhap I'll find out why the term is 'postal'.

Thanks for reading, just had to vent after waiting so long for nothing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Man, that's awful. Hopefully you find some resolution that gets some justice, even if it is only poetic in nature. I'm super bummed for you.

As an off-topic side note, I commented to commiserate and to thank you. I'm a super noob when it comes to cars, so I take extreme solace from the fact that people like you are still active on the forums. You have knowledge that is invaluable, and I always know that when you comment on a thread that I am going to learn something. So thank you! Maybe not the perfect place to post this thank you, but I didn't want to hijack someone else's thread with a thank you lol. Best of luck, and give them hell.

·
Registered
1995 EZ30 Coupe
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much, I don't really know what to say. I was not expecting this! I've gotta say I don't feel that knowledgeable compared to others on this site but I guess that's the strength of the community, that we can fill in the gaps in each others' knowledge.
For better or for worse(haha), you've encouraged me to keep trying to help when I feel I can positively contribute. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts