Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
00 OBS
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a set of USED Work Meister S2R wheels. Size: 17x8 Offset +35. Just installed BRAND NEW Nexen N7000 235/40/17 tires. Driven on 500-1000 miles before removing for winter. Located in Dayton OH, not looking to ship at this time as shipping with tires is difficult. I do not want to sell the wheel without the tires. Could meet within 1 hour of Dayton. The wheel are not perfect. The lips are in good shape, and would clean up well with a little work. The centers do have spots where the paint is chipped/flaking. That is how I got them. Asking for 1350.00 OBO. No trades. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
00 OBS
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up to the top. No one likes work rims? At this point i can look into shipping options if need be.

·
Registered
00 OBS
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you have to pull fenders or just roll?
I just did a roll in the rear (may have gotten pulled a bit). However my car has not been lowered. My friend runs the same sizes on a coupe with lowering springs. He has minimal rubbing with a slight roll. He also is running damn near zero camber. Add 1-2 degrees of negative camber and these should fit any gc/gf like a glove.

·
Registered
2001 Imp 2.5RS BRP
0 Posts
My dream wheels. Would buy the holy hell out of these and gladly trade my RS wheels this second if I were in OH. Anyway, GLWS.

·
Registered
00 OBS
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok shipping WITH tires to LA for example is 200.00. if anyone is interested but would want them shipped, pm me with an offer and I will see what I can do.

·
Registered
00 OBS
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump. Here's how the wheels fit on H&R springs. small spacer in the rear in this pic. I have since upped it to a 1/2" spacer in the rear with camber bolts. Almost never rubs in the rear now. slight rubbing of the fender liner up front. not super low, but looks very aggressive. still looking to sell.

·
Registered
00 OBS
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
all the pissing and moaning about fake wheels and hella flush sizes and these are still here at this price? lol wut:screwy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts