Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tryna get to that 10 post mark. I have a 1999 subaru impreza 2.5RS with a version 5 STI type R motor mated to a 05 WRX transmission.
Some mods:
Perrin Signature series BOV
Apexi power FC
04 STI seats
Nardi steering wheel
Invidia down pipe and HKS hi-power exhaust
It needs some love though unfortunately hit a deer and lost the hood, front bumper, headlights, and fog lights and both fenders are kinda jacked. So if anyone has body parts for sale for a 98-01 RS let me know please thank you! Much love

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks glad to be back. The third picture down is what it looks like currently🥺🥺I've had this car for 9 years and I'm just starting to be able to put money back into it again. Give it the love it deserves I know she misses being on the road

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks glad to be back. The third picture down is what it looks like currently🥺🥺I've had this car for 9 years and I'm just starting to be able to put money back into it again. Give it the love it deserves I know she misses being on the road
Is that pic you are referencing the one with the front end damage? :cry: Care to elaborate what happened? Are you going to be taking on that repair or taking it to a body shop?

Good luck!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tryna get to that 10 post mark. I have a 1999 subaru impreza 2.5RS with a version 5 STI type R motor mated to a 05 WRX transmission.
Some mods:
Perrin Signature series BOV
Apexi power FC
04 STI seats
Nardi steering wheel
Invidia down pipe and HKS hi-power exhaust
It needs some love though unfortunately hit a deer and lost the hood, front bumper, headlights, and fog lights and both fenders are kinda jacked. So if anyone has body parts for sale for a 98-01 RS let me know please thank you! Much love
Welcome back!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is that pic you are referencing the one with the front end damage? :cry: Care to elaborate what happened? Are you going to be taking on that repair or taking it to a body shop?

Good luck!!
Yes unfortunately I haven't had it in the road in three years, I used to live in Pennsylvania and three years ago I smoked a big ol deer basically jumped on my hood, I'm going to be doing the repairs myself I'll prolly have to get a whole new core support fenders hood etc. Due to me moving out to Long Beach to go to automotive school I haven't had the money or time to put into it. I just got out shipped out here about six months ago. 🙃

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yes unfortunately I haven't had it in the road in three years, I used to live in Pennsylvania and three years ago I smoked a big ol deer basically jumped on my hood, I'm going to be doing the repairs myself I'll prolly have to get a whole new core support fenders hood etc. Due to me moving out to Long Beach to go to automotive school I haven't had the money or time to put into it. I just got out shipped out here about six months ago. 🙃
Wow, I hit a deer once in my Minivan and it just about totaled it. Hopefully there isn't any frame damage on your RS. Even if there is frame damage hopefully you can get it on a frame rack without too much trouble while you have it stripped down. Good luck with it!

Ironically I live in a Long Beach too, but just about 1000 miles north of you... no palm trees in Washington.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts