Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1995 1.8L Impreza Coupe
178 Posts
The raptor superchargers aren't super common to come up on the used market. Typically someone who's going the bolt on supercharger route means to keep it for a while. The eaton superchargers and the m112 (I think that's what the Mercedes one is called, but don't quote me on that) are much more readily available, but will require some fab work to make them work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m in VA. This site has completely changed since I was last here. I purchased the kit years ago from a RS25 member located in Australia for my sons 04 2.5RS. He bought a Honda S-2000 and abandoned the Subaru project. I still have the car but I’m unsure what direction he wants to go. I’ll check with him and see if he has any problem with me selling it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’m in VA. This site has completely changed since I was last here. I purchased the kit years ago from a RS25 member located in Australia for my sons 04 2.5RS. He bought a Honda S-2000 and abandoned the Subaru project. I still have the car but I’m unsure what direction he wants to go. I’ll check with him and see if he has any problem with me selling it.
Sounds good just let me know if you’re gonna sell it and the price you’re willing to sell for and we’ll go from there

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sooo like
It’s been 3 months 😂
And I haven’t heard from you since

1 - 10 of 10 Posts