Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
...Lower it
01 Aspen Ej205'd RS
7,013 Posts
oh gawd, IIRC you only need 3 lines. That tube will be fine and buy a MAF adapter at pepbuys/autozone. Dont use tape :unamused:

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Prepare yourself for viewing the most Ghetto intake setup hahah...In my
defense it was on the car when I bought it. I have a short ram intake that I want to install. My question is the stock intake has multiple vacuum lines and a MAF. Im sure I can tape the MAF to the pipe and then to the filter...
but the intake I bought only has 3 male connectors for the vacuum hoses how do I fix this so it will work? My current setup needs to be burned haah
Try again sparkles :mamoru:

Don't tape it bro!

·
Registered
1996 GC Black
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha jason Im from Oregon come on we love tape...and I know you are wondering YEs my tape sparkles...Ok so autoparts store has the MAF adapter,,,I see 4 lines off the engine? Unless I can find an T adapter..is there such things for vacuum lines?

·
Registered
1996 GC Black
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So after a few trips to the old Auto shop, I came up with an state of the art hi-tech intake .. Although the aftermarket intake pipe did not fit my car what so ever lol..the box was labeled Subaru Impreza 2.2 so Im not sure what the deal is w/this piece of S%$#...If anyone wants it I will sell it for cheapp.. The good news is I came up with an working solution..with out red chipping paint / tape hahah Cheers

·
Registered
1996 GC Black
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What Can I say People want to be me!!!! They cant so they view my threads...

I want you all to ask yourself would you mess with this?!?!...I dont think sooooo....I be sparkling for life

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.