Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that Val guys is a moron.

I've lurked I-club for long enough to see it there and now that I have signed up here and read anything he has said, it is pretty easy to come to that conclusion. :barf:

·
Registered
377 Posts
You are calling me a moron? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHa

You aren't the first one to say that. YOU HURT MY FEELINGS! HAHAHAHAHAHAh

First of all you are a computer nerd like the most of i-club. So is this your way of being tough on the "internet"?

Listen n00b, you don't know me. You also don't know that a bunch of us on i-club and rs25.com screw around with each other because we know one another. The only problem is when outside mod or an idiot like yourself trys to fit in like the little brother with the big brother and doesn't know the relationship between all of us. You then read the posts, say what the fuck is going on, that "Val" guy is an asshole or that mod is an asshole, etc, without knowing the details of our relationship.

Anyways, I am done ranting.

You are just like the little brother who wants to hang with the big boys, but you can't, cause your penis isn't big enough yet.

If you are so cool, (and i bet you are not) lets meet up, in 90210 or at a meet and box. Do I suspect that you might not fight cause you don't want to come down to my level? HAHAHAHAHAH

No? I thought so. Pussy.

Val

"Tell that skank mom of yours I said hi. Oh yeah, tell her even though that she is FUGLY and I didnt' fuck her, her mouth was good enough for sucking"

Golden god? What are you into golden showers? Freak.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was too easy. :cool:

None of what you said makes any sense. Know why?? You do the same thing to people you don't know. I've talked to people from I-club that have said they don't know you but you make judgments about them. Then when they respond you cry like a baby to the mod's and say they hurt you or go and talk crap about them on this site.

You're weak and that's an easy call. I have a friend on I-club that is a mod and I can't believe that he doesn't think you are a complete ass like I do. He say's he doesn't know you but I think it's easy to tell that you are. Have you met EVERY person on I-club or this site???? Then how can you stand bye what you said above when you flame people you don't know????

Answer any of those questions if you can bitch. :boxer:

·
Registered
377 Posts
2point5high said:
None of what you said makes any sense. Know why?? You do the same thing to people you don't know.
You don't know me either. So what are you trying to say?

You say your friend is a mod on i-club....

HMMM can it be Iamb? I know all the other mods except for Aaron you prick, so that gave it away.

Go ahead and make use of your pussy icons, as I know you don't have the balls to back up your words.

HAHAHAHHAAHH

I don't get mad, I get even.

Val

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Val said:

You don't know me either. So what are you trying to say?

You say your friend is a mod on i-club....

HMMM can it be Iamb? I know all the other mods except for Aaron you prick, so that gave it away.

Yeah so what?? I'm not good friends with him or anything, in fact I work in the same building as him but like you said you don't know him yet you talk crap about him all the time. In the same way that is screwed up according to you. The way you treat people you don't know leads me to believe that you are an ass.

Now I have been ignoring your personal threats because you obviously have no idea what you are doing with making them. If you are serious about those then name the time or place and I can MAKE SURE that you do not exist anymore. That easy.

·
Registered
420 Posts
wow 2point5high you have balls comming here after a week and start calling people you have never meet an asshole. Not really cool in my book

·
Registered
377 Posts
2point5high said:

MAKE SURE that you do not exist anymore. That easy.

Hmm. Sounds like a threat to me. Alright. Your computer fucking nerd days of DOOM don't count as this is real life. I am sure we will meet one day. I didn't do prison time for nothing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quick WRX said:
wow 2point5high you have balls comming here after a week and start calling people you have never meet an asshole. Not really cool in my book
Very true and I would usually agree with that but when it comes to Val and the way I have seen him treat people at I-club I think those rules don't apply. :(

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Val said:

Hmm. Sounds like a threat to me. Alright. Your computer fucking nerd days of DOOM don't count as this is real life. I am sure we will meet one day. I didn't do prison time for nothing.
Oh shut the hell up. Taking it up the ass doesn't count as prison time.

I haven't done time because I don't get caught. I have plenty of friends that have done time and they can spend a little time with you but I think i'de like to have you myself. Maybe worth the parol violation. :mad:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
2point5high said:

Yeah so what?? I'm not good friends with him or anything, in fact I work in the same building as him but like you said you don't know him yet you talk crap about him all the time. In the same way that is screwed up according to you. The way you treat people you don't know leads me to believe that you are an ass.

Now I have been ignoring your personal threats because you obviously have no idea what you are doing with making them. If you are serious about those then name the time or place and I can MAKE SURE that you do not exist anymore. That easy.
Hey dude! you know I think we have discussed this on a few threads! I personally know Val Hes is an awesome guy (Rumor has it he's gay though)...I don't know you! but you know what you don't come in Immediately start flaming on someone just beacuse of the shit that you have read! we had this dicussion before and you know what it leads nowhere so if you have nothing constructive to say (as much as we welcome new members) just get tha fuck out dude seriously...it is pointless to argue over something this dumb!...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Look, you don't know me, and I don't know you, and I only ripped into you because you started it first. I don't rip into people that I havent' met or haven't offended me before. So what was the worst thing you have done that you haven't got caught for? Bestialty doesn't count buddy.

:Ihavetouseaniconcauseiamapussy:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So why can't you answer me about the way you treat people that you haven't met??? Bull shit you haven't ripped into people that you don't know or have only offended you. You know that's not true.

I'm not really proud of the things i've done in the past to people so i'm not going to glorify it.

La Eme for life

Sureno is all up in ya bitch. :devil:

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
2point5, I think you should meet Val in person before you start making all these threats and shit. He's not the crackwhore that he seems on the internuts. Go to Suby Specialties...chances are he'll be there :D (demonstrating illegal fireworks of some sort).

Werd.

-Milan

Val is ma nizzle fo shizzle.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
2point5high said:
La Eme for life

get tha fuck out with that Gangsta/Cholo Shit come on Kid... seriously...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
377 Posts
2point5high said:

La Eme for life

Dude stop doing searches on google for gangs. Or even watching Mi Familia foo! Its all about Sesame Street! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

mara_salvatrucha 4 life punk

So which one is your boyfriend?

·
Registered
420 Posts
2point5high said:

La Eme for life
Dude, you have got to be kidding me. I work in South Central and deal with crips, bloods, and mexical maffia on a daily basis. I dont know you at all, but I do know that you are no mexican maffia.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Quick WRX said:

Dude, you have got to be kidding me. I work in South Central and deal with crips, bloods, and mexical maffia on a daily basis. I dont know you at all, but I do know that you are no mexican maffia.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! 0wn3d!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's I am b! He's always talking stuff to people about how he hates people who hide behind screen names to talk trash! AHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a loser! Internet gangster/tough guy. I'm scared.

Too bad you think you're Mexican Mafia because Pedro in county lockup traded for your bitch ass with a carton of cigs.

:flame: "Just like 2point5high"

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quick WRX said:

Really! You know us all huh? I'm 38 years old and have been thru more then I put your mom thru last night. So shut it.

yeah i'm i am b.............I wouldn't drive a punk ass wrx if you paid me bitch.

·
Registered
377 Posts
2point5high said:

Really! You know us all huh? I'm 38 years old and have been thru more then I put your mom thru last night. So shut it.

yeah i'm i am b.............I wouldn't drive a punk ass wrx if you paid me bitch.
WOW words from the wise.

38 years old and acting like a kid. Heh.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts