Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
That looks nicer than before! Hey, are you going to make a version without the integrated corner lights?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Defidently looks better with the larger lights.

You couldn't by chance make something like this could you? This would be the best headlight mod for the first generation Impreza IMO. I'm suprised nobody has done it yet. Basically, BMW style twin circular lights with a glass cover. Hey if you like this idea, all I ask is that you hook me up with a free set. :p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Hey if you like this idea, all I ask is that you hook me up with a free set.
Actually, I think I should get a free set, since I was the one who invited him over here after the other club shunned him!:p
They look great! I like the bigger lenses. Is the inside light next to the grill the low beam or high beam? I think the outside should be the low beam, but that's just me. So long as they worked good and I could afford them, I'd get a set!

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I like the BMW style lights the best.

Sven, what types of bulbs does the current setup use? H4, H3, H7, H1 ... ???

Also, what's the possibilty of coming out with a set that retains the factory side marker/corner lights?

Please let me know.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
can we get rings in the lights that are by the grill too? like the BMWs you know...

jz

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The globes will be a H1 in the low beam light and the high beam is a long range 100w halogen sealed beam. At this stage I will not be doing a unit without the small side light

1 - 13 of 13 Posts