Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
01 RS w/ 2.1 stroker ej205
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok..i was just wondering...because have the time to take my rs to rally crosses or auto crossing... but the thing is i dont know of any :disappear.

For people that live in So-Cal, how do you find out? like any websites with updated events?

If someone has asked the same thing in another thread. i am sorry, its just i am eager to know.

Tim

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok i missed the rally in San Diego. i was just busy with work.. so hopefully i can make it out to the next at CAL speedway. But is there anymore near future events around LA, San Bern, and OC county??? Or lets just say So-cal area????

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
ok i missed the rally in San Diego. i was just busy with work.. so hopefully i can make it out to the next at CAL speedway. But is there anymore near future events around LA, San Bern, and OC county??? Or lets just say So-cal area????

Thanks

Tim

RALLY in SD?!?!?!

Probably this winter, my buddy who has a WRX and myself may be making a trip out to ocotillo on a dried up lake bed, set up some cones, and do some rally cross! Would any one be interested in a caravan and getting those scoobies DIRTY!?!?!?!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RALLY in SD?!?!?!

Probably this winter, my buddy who has a WRX and myself may be making a trip out to ocotillo on a dried up lake bed, set up some cones, and do some rally cross! Would any one be interested in a caravan and getting those scoobies DIRTY!?!?!?!
heck i cant believe you didnt knowww!!!! it was in chula vista right next to soak city. Well you should set up a meet n figure it out!

·
Registered
05' Impreza 2.5rs, CGM
1,967 Posts
heck i cant believe you didnt knowww!!!! it was in chula vista right next to soak city. Well you should set up a meet n figure it out!

yea definitely.. I'll try to figgure out a day we can do it, and I'll post it up a couple weeks in advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts