Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
00 2.5RS BRP
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has an 05 wrx...he has been trying for a while to find someone that can at least do the up-pipe for him. Everyone that hes brought the car to says its a bitch to put on.

Anyone know anyone around the haverhill/georgetown area that could do it? He is willing to pay a good amount to get it on.

Stage 2 Rex should be fun!:banana:

·
Registered
02' PSM WRX
1,535 Posts
haha im in methuen my buddies garage is in groveland. we can do it. not a problem. ill install both down and up pipe for 150.

·
Registered
00 2.5RS BRP
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok i'll let him know...you should have a PM soon!

thanks again!:D

·
Registered
00 2.5RS BRP
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey guys...my buddy wants to do this within next week (college starts) I haven't been able to get in touch with dav3 but anyone else who might be able to help PM me!

·
Registered
2001.5 Audi S4 Vast stage 2
919 Posts
i can do it for ya, my shop is in Norwood if thats not too far of a drive for you
Where in Norwood? I live two towns over.

I just completed an Invidia equal length header/uppipe install the other day and it was such a pain in the ass because it was one piece!
I had to loosen up the motor mounts and jack up the motor 1-2 inches just to get it in place.

Just an uppipe install isnt too bad...

·
Registered
02' PSM WRX
1,535 Posts
hey man... haha you didnt even send me a pm or anything... gimmie a call today. i can do it today..

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey DAV3_02 im actually Dojoep's buddy that needs the uppipe and downpipe installed...sorry I missed your post or i would have totally done it : D All this week im free anytime after one, mon tues wed and thurs. PM me and ill talk to you soon : D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts