Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(album)
not sure how to have pics appear in thread.

#078/800

HKS catback exhaust
intake (cant remem name off the top of my head)
turbo timer
turbo gauge
cobb accessport
4 brand new winter tires
4 summer tires, potenza RE-11, TONS of meat on them. I did have to get one patched from a nail.
Stock exhaust
stock intake

Runs strong, no issues. There are some minor cosmetic flaws. Currently there is no front lip and I don't have it, it's a $500 part. It looks like garbage (the gap when looking at it from any distance is atrocious) interior is mint, no scratches/flaws/cracks in the leather.

There is a lien on the title for $12,500. I bought this car back in June with 58k miles on it in Delaware, from Morsi auto corp. Currently the car sits around 59,3xx. It will go up as it is my daily driver since my daily blew up last week. Will not pass mass inspection with the tint. I thought I always wanted this car, apart from it being beautiful, and smooth, and quick, it's just not what I wanted or thought it would be, I suppose. I had a WRX when I was a kid and it's just not the same experience. I'd rather just get an older slower car and I'd have more fun with it.

Asking $24,500 with everything above included. Open to negotiation. Located in North Adams, Massachusetts, 01247.

Open to some trades, specifically 11-14 WRX hatch, more desirably 98-01 2.5 RS coupe N/A (not interested in modded cars). I do heavily value a 98-01 RS coupe(clean, ideally) as my preferred vehicle. A rust free car I would be very interested in and open to negotiation.

·
Registered
06 obp wrx, 87 bmw 325
122 Posts
Ugh. I've wanted this car for years....
If I get the ok from my bf... Well... I think u get the point. Send me a message please

·
Registered
31 Posts
We are much alike! Love the Hawkeye!

Trades are spot on! Other then the WRX.. 11-14 STI hatch, would be Awesome!!
(Couldn't find one, with in reason, so built a full STI swapped, 08 Forester sport)

I have a 99 RS coupe, that's Clean.. 06 WRX swapped.. So you don't want that..

But damn is that STI, Saaweeet!!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts