Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah man.. not sure what im doing but this Is how it went. I bought my 2000 aspen white sedan rs with 249k in April 2013 when I was 19. I sold it back in October 2015. I always loved it and I actually found it on the classifieds and decided to buy it back and probably for way to much $1700... It seemed worth it to me for all the nostalgia, and I drove it across the country with my best friend.This car might only be worth any sort of money to me. I did not need to buy it back though. I always dreamed of swapping it. Im contemplating selling it but I most likely will lose a nice chunk of money because who wants a 4 door rs with rust, a broken sunroof and more or less needs a tranny swapped in. Engine is sound runs great actually. It drives fine but the trans surely is not happy making a bunch of noise. I found a nice set of snow tires already mounted on stock wheels so I threw them on there.

Essentially I feel like im having buyers remorse because I really did not need to get another car again. Let me know what ya guys think. or maybe what do you think it could be worth if I fix it up a little.

here's a lot of photos of the times I've had it and how I got it back.

Attachments

·
Registered
00 RS cpe, 01 RS cpe, 05 3.0 R
112 Posts
We have owned five Subaru plus our two RS.... all good cars, one was a XT Outback ( turbo ) with 5 speed. None come close to being as much fun to drive as the RS , IMO . Save it, restore it.

·
Registered
00 RS cpe, 01 RS cpe, 05 3.0 R
112 Posts
Not sure what this has to do with the original post. And though you are not the only one to complain about the new owners, I honestly don`t understand the grievance . I can still come to this forum, get information, ideas, just see what others are doing. Is there another forum, focused on the RS, that I am unaware of ?

·
Ex-Mooderator
2001 RSTi, 2011 WRX Hatch
3,256 Posts
He's been spamming every thread on the forum with that lately, he isn't helping things being better at all.

I'll probably start reporting those posts if they keep going on.

·
Registered
2000 L coupe BRP
46 Posts
I have had many cars but always gravitated towards the 2.5rs. I found a clean one a couple years back and will never sell it. These cars are almost all dead or rotten so if you don't keep it, be ready to cough up more money later when a generation wants to relive their youth and buy these classics!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts