Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those WRX owners who post pics of stock WRX's and say here my car. I'm like common if i wanted to see pics of a stock WRX, I can just go pick up regular car magazine. There has been way to many post of stock WRX's on i-club that just makes me sick. I mean if you done something to it sure post it so i can get some ideas, but stock pfffft move along.

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
so true but you really can't flame em for it cause RS owners do it as well....but i wouldn't post pics of my stock car...it was too fugly!!

now it looks pretty

·
Registered
796 Posts
I only posted pics of my car when it was stock because I had the first Sedona Red Pearl RS on the I Club. Of course a few others have shown up in the last couple of years, but My first pics are gone, and my car is far from stock anymore.

And since this is a gallery, This past springs Subaru meet at the Dragon.

Thats me second from the right on the front row, and my car is the only red one there.

Attachments

·
Registered
'05 LGT / '06 STi
539 Posts
Oh sure, just because you have a little heads up on me with that new flywheel! :p That will make my victories even sweeter! hahaha.... :lol::stupid:

·
Premium Member
'01 RSTi - Aspen White
246 Posts
Have you guys also noticed how a kinds of new vendors are on the I-Club? Some of them have really good deals on suspension and interior stuff, but then when I ask them about it, it's for WRXs only. It seems like the WRXs took over the club. I remember when it was all RS vendors and technical help. I'm glad there is a place for GC8 heads. Thanks rs25.com!:devil:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
You're welcome. I'm working on getting some RS vendors over here, so keep your eyes open and give me a while... :D

·
Registered
05 LGT limited
405 Posts
What's wrong with posting a pic of your stock car? Sure you can see a stock BRP RS coupe anytime, but I still posted a picture of mine. Why? maybe so I can feel like part of the crowd, or so someone who might know me from the board will be able to see what I drive, it's not like it tells you in every post like WRX-club.
I personally think that my car is one of the best looking cars that has ever been produced, and have no intention of changing it's looks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I hear ya guys.

I'm even MORE sick of the guys with the stock cars that threw new wheels on them that we've seen pics of 20,000 times before (OZ, P1's, etc) and all the WRX'ers going (hey that's the twin of my car!!!). Just got old after around the 10th time I saw it.

Regardless...

I'll be throwing pics up of my OBS soon. 22b front end (no flared fenders though, yet...) new wheels are on with tires, inside mods, etc. I'm just waiting on my 22b bumper (replica, due to the non-flared fender issue...heh) to get back from the paint shop. Should be fun!

Can't wait.

I like the vibe of these boards right now...let's keep it going!

Digital

·
Registered
135 Posts
even in stock trim, the GC8 looks better than any ninja karate shogun body kitted GDA imprezas. U know it's true. :biggest:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts