Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
It’s the little things that count.

Ti hook prop
& euro fender mounted stock silencer box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Where did you find that ti prop?

Yahoo auctions, they come up every once in a while..
GC8 チタンボンネットバー
Gc8 titanium bonnet bar

Funny since more go for dampners. Expensive stick I bet.
It was $138.34 one sick stick or 129 double cheese burgers off the dollar menu or 4 and a half fast and furious movie collections.

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,733 Posts
Yahoo auctions, they come up every once in a while..
GC8 チタンボンネットバー
Gc8 titanium bonnet bar

It was $138.34 one sick stick or 129 double cheese burgers off the dollar menu or 4 and a half fast and furious movie collections.

I'm going to save this post to show to people when they are flabbergasted by how much money I've put into my rust bucket.

Thanks for being so extra!

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Yeah, I was mostly saying it looked like an affordable Chinese option. I've been looking at them periodically for a few years now and $1200 sounds a lot more reasonable than where pricing was not very long ago.

I look forward to seeing how it holds up for you.

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,180 Posts
^ make your own!

Find 2 used motor stands. Cut them and weld taller supports in between to raise them.

Then take 2 usdm crash bars and weld them onto the face of the motor stand where you bolt the motor.

The hard part is raising your shell high enough to slip the stand back on. Just have to get creative.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
^ make your own!

Find 2 used motor stands. Cut them and weld taller supports in between to raise them.

Then take 2 usdm crash bars and weld them onto the face of the motor stand where you bolt the motor.

The hard part is raising your shell high enough to slip the stand back on. Just have to get creative.
Now that they are getting so cheap it's really starting to seem like that is becoming less and less time and cost efficient.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Bump no progress but I got goods to finish up the build. Probably gonna use these in the next 2 months? I hope.

101 - 120 of 153 Posts