Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 subaru impreza 2.5 rs. I have been doing a lot of research and i found turbos i can put in my car. But i dont know where exactly to find them. every website i go on it just shows wrx and sti turbos and what not. i need specific details on what to search to find a Turbo kit. I know that an AVO Turbo kit could work. People tell me to get a Turbo xs turbo kit a FAT turbo kit and i dont know what exact turbo to get. If you could help me i appreciate it. Thanks.

·
aka obs111
2004 WRB WRX
970 Posts
I somewhat agree with the guys above, but I also understand that some people just don't have the funds to go out and do a full engine swap. If you really are interested in turbo'ing your engine, you might want to check out ALL NATURALS Members Journal. I know he turbo'd his N/A engine. As for me, I do not know much about turbo'ing a N/A.

Here is the link to his Journal: http://www.rs25.com/forums/f145/t80959-jank-eff-obs-t.html

Im sure he is open to any questions you might have towards turbo'ing your N/A.

·
Premium Member
01 RS coupe
268 Posts
I have a 1999 subaru impreza 2.5 rs. I have been doing a lot of research and i found turbos i can put in my car. But i dont know where exactly to find them. every website i go on it just shows wrx and sti turbos and what not. i need specific details on what to search to find a Turbo kit. I know that an AVO Turbo kit could work. People tell me to get a Turbo xs turbo kit a FAT turbo kit and i dont know what exact turbo to get. If you could help me i appreciate it. Thanks.

Look here on this website...:confused:

I just sold my kit last week and i know there are two other people selling their complete kits in the For Sale area of this site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.