Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
NOT ENOUGH SUBIES
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I has been brought to our attn. that many SOHC boosted subie junkies think we have no performance cam grinds that will enhance boost. Well we got em and offer a grind for $93.50 ea. grinding your cores. As today is my birthday.... I would like to offer the first SOHC boosted subie guy/gal to p.m. me and request the turbo grind for $50.00 ea. + return freight on your cores:eek:mg:

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
LOL yeah Happy Birthday man!

Always giving out free/cheap stuff I don't know how you stay in business!

·
Banned
NOT ENOUGH SUBIES
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL yeah Happy Birthday man!

Always giving out free/cheap stuff I don't know how you stay in business!
CHEAP..... is a word we use for hookers, and crap clothing.

I TAKE PRIDE IN OFFERING AFFORDABLE PRODUCTS AND VERY PERSONAL SERVICE :)

Headed to ball game after work, should be good times ! FREE beer and peanuts how can ya go wrong ?

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
I TAKE PRIDE IN OFFERING AFFORDABLE PRODUCTS AND VERY PERSONAL SERVICE :)
Trust me...we appreciate it. You filled a HUGE VOID in the RS mod community. And I LOVE my 2000 grinds!

·
Registered
99 Impreza RS rally blue pearl
705 Posts
Perfect timing,I was just thinkin bout a turbo grind for my sohc. Is there anyone here that has this and want's to chime in?

·
Registered
98 2.4rs DOHC hybrid/stroker
74 Posts
so to do the DOHC cam grinds would you jus need the cores and its $125 ea?

also whats the specs on those grinds?

·
Banned
NOT ENOUGH SUBIES
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
so to do the DOHC cam grinds would you jus need the cores and its $125 ea?

also whats the specs on those grinds?

correct, I do not have the specs in front of me as Im out on the road delivering some rally heads to Gary Cavett
will be back to the shop a little later in the day

Jon

·
Registered
2000, 2.5rs, BRP
23 Posts
GREAT PRICES. Once I bring back my blown engine in storage in AZ I will send you those cams. Do you do head work also? If yes I might just send heads with it. I could pay for everything then send you the other heads/cams for posible partial refund. That way you could charge core, send them out without customer downtime.

·
Banned
NOT ENOUGH SUBIES
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
GREAT PRICES. Once I bring back my blown engine in storage in AZ I will send you those cams. Do you do head work also? If yes I might just send heads with it. I could pay for everything then send you the other heads/cams for posible partial refund. That way you could charge core, send them out without customer downtime.

The SOHC applications we now have 20 sets of head cores ready to custom build, just call, order and we ship them out with $200 core deposit. swap them out and send them back get the $200. returned to your card.
Just that easy !

Jon

·
I need money
1998 sub 2.5rs WRB
1,046 Posts
If i buy these. Could I run them on a stock mootro for a while . what would it do for me. I plan on boosting but not for another month or two. Plus this is a hell of a deal. So I want to get in one it now. So whats the word man. Can I run them stock or what?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.