Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few of these headers in stock for 249 shipped to 48 states. Please pm me to order and I accept Paypal. Ca resident will need to pay sales tax.

This is a complete Tsudo Racing header with catless Down pipe, perfect fitment for Subaru Impreza 1997-2005 2.5 RS EJ25 engine only

Its compatible with Stock OEM or Tsudo aftermarket Cat-back exhaust

Note: This down pipe removes stock OEM catalytic converter, which might trigger a CEL (check engine light) because of we include a free Cel fix which we eliminate this problem. (30 dollars value free)

Product Type: Stainless 4-2-1 V2 Race Header with high flow down-pipe (Now includes FREE straight CEL Fix, a $30 value!)

Header inlet is 1.5 inch x 4
header outlet is 2 inch
Downpipe outlet is 2.5 inch

·
Registered
1999, Impreza rs, RBP
200 Posts
Do you guys sell those headers separately, no test pipe? How do they hold up cause these borla reps are trash.

·
Registered
1999 Impreza RS
37 Posts
Have this header and catted pipe, love it and the sound it makes. although, it is not compatible with OEM/stock catback exhaust because the connection between the end of the stock cat pipe and the beginning of the stock resonator pipe is a "flexible" connection using a donut gasket with a bowl shaped flange. the flat flange of the tsudo pipe doesn't make a very good connection to the bowl flange of the stock catback and I've been having trouble with exhaust leaks in this area since I installed it. however an aftermarket catback with a flat flange will mate up perfectly with this so I highly recommend getting this header and cat pipe if you are getting an aftermarket exhaust

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.