Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

In stock and ready to ship

TSUDO N1 98-05 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5L Catback Exhaust with silver tip 269.00 shipped ( please add 20 dollars extra for blue tip)

Application 98-05 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5L

TSUDO Full stainless catback exhaust system (made with T-304 Stainless steel)

This exhaust will fit 98-01 Subaru Impreza 2.5L RS. and 02-05 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 non Turbo models only. will fit fit WRX or STI models

4.5 inch tip with silencer (removable)

2.5 inch Piping

Sound clips are here

YouTube - Subaru Exhaust: Tsudo without Silencer
YouTube - 2005 Impreza 2.5RS - Tsudo N1 Catback Exhaust
YouTube - tsudo n1 impreza exhaust

·
Registered
2000 BRP 2.5 RS
50 Posts
Does it fit on the sedan version of the RS2.5? Mine is a 2000 RS Sedan (4 door). Also, are there any issues with any of the exhaust hangars not lining up with the stock locations? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I want to make sure this will fit before I decide to buy it. Tried to call your store today but no answer.

·
Banned
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does it fit on the sedan version of the RS2.5? Mine is a 2000 RS Sedan (4 door). Also, are there any issues with any of the exhaust hangars not lining up with the stock locations? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I want to make sure this will fit before I decide to buy it. Tried to call your store today but no answer.
This exhaust will fit your 2000 2.5RS. No fitment issue has been reported to us with over 1000 sold. Only blue tips in stock all silver tip are sold out. Price on the blue tip version is 289 shipped.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts