Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
Year: 2001
Miles: 111,000
Mods: Nothing significant
Engine Condition : runs and drives great CEL is on, has always been on, is apparently not anything to worry about
Interior Condition: Very good
Same owner since 2010

This was my brother's car - tslak on these forums, for full disclosure you can check out his journal here:

He passed in 2010 and my parents and I have been keeping the car since then. Garage kept and only driven on sunny days for the last 12 years, mostly by my Mom. We all baby the car, just cruising back roads, no hard driving. Car is mechanically sound and has never given us trouble.

We all are sad to be listing it, but its causing some drama between my parents (divorced now) and none of us really want to spend the money to restore this car to the way it deserves to be.

Pros:
Excellent mechanical condition. Runs and drives great. Very clean example for it's age. No performance mods, car is basically stock and original mechanically.
Timing belt and water pump were done prior to Tyler purchasing it back in 2009
New clutch 2021
New brakes 2021
New tires 2022
New battery 2022

Video of the car running:

Cons: Had some minor collision repair, but it was done by a reputable shop with OEM parts and you can't even tell where it was fixed. (driver door and running board if I recall) Some minor rust on the rear quarters. Pain defects around the car typical of a 20 year old vehicle, some minor body work and a respray and this car could be absolutely stunning, we just don't have the desire to sink the necessary money into this car to make it the way he would have wanted it.