Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not wanting to tick off any of the RS25 gods here.

I was on a local board and there is a thread about original and inexpensive body kits for your car. Seems this company wants to break into the import area from doing monster truck circuit of all things. Here's the thread. http://louisvillestreets.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5503

I thought if they could do like a Trial hood in CF (they do fiberglass also) it would be sweet. Just want some opinions on that.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
What are Trial hoods??:confused:

Nick C.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Opps sorry, i think the originals run around $850 (from Taka Kaira)then shipping Japan so I say it would be about double from a Trial vendor here perhaps.

But if I get a turbo with TMIC then it's not worth it, but Templars SC kit would have no need for a hood scoop right?

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Wizard of O.Z. said:
Opps sorry, i think the originals run around $850 (from Taka Kaira)then shipping Japan so I say it would be about double from a Trial vendor here perhaps.

But if I get a turbo with TMIC then it's not worth it, but Templars SC kit would have no need for a hood scoop right?
Except Templars satge 2 kit will also have a TMIC, from what i remember. But for the stage 1, an NA build up, or a FI car with a FMIC, that would be a sweet hood. Me want!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks, the Templar's Stage 2 is one of the kits i was considering once he get's it up and running. I'll just keep saving for the FI. :biggest:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts