Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
00 2.5RS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah.. im all cleared out.. i even have Subaru pink colored bulbs in my side markers and corner lights. Also my license plate light is pink. It actually looks really realy good. And it's really honestly not ricey because it's Suby Pink!!! lol.

Tinted all the way around at 16%. She looks good, and I'm starting to make her run good. :)

· Registered
2000RS STM Sedan
57 Posts
Yea, I'm tcsubaru's cousin. So far I've only seen one other subie around town but I live in Bay City, it was another STM sedan so it wasn't one of you two. I haven't been in Midland in while but i might have to stop out there more again. I'm going up to TC next weekend to do some work on the car so i'll have pics up soon.

· Registered
00 2.5RS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Noice. :) As of right now, it's not looking like I am going to make the TC meet/cruise. I got scheduled to work friday and saturday but..... I only work saturday morning and sunday morning, so if I can trade a shift I might be there. :)

· Registered
00'RS/02' WRX stgEleventy
2,271 Posts
There is a small meet planned for the 13th (monday) at 6:00pm in the old Walmart Parking lot (Mt.Pleasant) if anyone is interested in stopping out...

My RS/WRX will also be showcased at the Northwoods Auto Show, in the "performance and custom" area, this weekend(10-12)...FYI...

· Registered
00 2.5RS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can you train there for MMA and not have to pay for a membership. I am already signed up at a gym but have been throwing around the idea of doing MMA for a couple of years.

yeah... well sort of.. We pay $5 a day to use the gym and $10 a day for MMA training. Really, that's so much cheaper than anything else legit in the tri-cities. You should really come. It's a fucking blast!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.