Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm trying to put my car back to stock so I want to trade my Sti interior including Front and Rear seats, carpet, and floor mats. Seats are in near perfect condition. Floor mats and carpet are in ok condition not the best.I also have an STI blue Zealous Interiors Ebrake and Shift boot to match. Bay area Local only! Texting is the best way to reach me 2095317943. Thanks guys!

Im looking to get $650 I would need your front and rear seats along with your carpet just to be clear.

I can send you more pics via text as well.

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I got the fabric from the guys over at Zealous! Sorry I don't want to ship maybe if I don't get any interest soon. I will let you guys know

·
Registered
01 rs coupe, 98 forester L
20 Posts
I have everything but the seats and carpet well I have the carpet but it trash lol let me no if u ever wanna ship

·
Registered
2000 2.5rs coupe
35 Posts
Hey guys I'm trying to put my car back to stock so I want to trade my Sti interior including Front and Rear seats, carpet, and floor mats. Seats are in near perfect condition. Floor mats and carpet are in ok condition not the best.I also have an STI blue Zealous Interiors Ebrake and Shift boot to match. Bay area Local only! Texting is the best way to reach me 2095317943. Thanks guys!

Im looking to get $650 I would need your front and rear seats along with your carpet just to be clear.

I can send you more pics via text as well.
this is very nice, coupe or sedan? im in 209 area

1 - 18 of 18 Posts