Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'05 RS2.5 crystal grey
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey everyone,

i got a track day june 13th. i will be driving my 05 RS wagon, and after some searching and reading and searching, and more reading, i think ive come to a conclusion.

ferodo 2500's all around w/ ate superblue fluid.

anyone have a better bang for buck setup? i wont be doing many track days (i assume because id rather spend that money on mods), so i dont need the ferodo 3000's yet.

o ya, anyone know a good place to get some ferodo pads online? ive looked but all seems to be the same prices. any online store in canada?

thanks everybody

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
motul and super blue are as good as each other. In either case, something's seriously wrong if you're boiling that fluid, especially if it's fresh.

·
Registered
'05 RS2.5 crystal grey
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
axxis pads are really cheap, kinda scared to go that way.

remember, these will be used for a few track days this summer, some autox'ing and hard street driving. i dont want some cheapo wal-mart pads :D

·
Registered
95 RHD WRX
1,799 Posts
maxipad said:
axxis pads are really cheap, kinda scared to go that way.

remember, these will be used for a few track days this summer, some autox'ing and hard street driving. i dont want some cheapo wal-mart pads :D

axxiss pads aren't cheap wal-mart pads.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Impreza RS Silver
103 Posts
I have heard good comments for Carbotech Bobcats as track day pads. We are having a track day on June 2nd. If I remember, I will come back here and let you know how they did because I have then in my ride. :sunny:

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Maybe you need to go back and read post #16. No one can make up your mind except for you.

If one pad works for one person that doesn't mean it would be the best for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts