Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep yep yep I got a ride in this. For those of you who dont know what it is, it is a high end Toyota luxury sedan with a 5 liter V12. It has heated/massagin seats on all the seats and it has DVD nav/TV in fron and back. This thing is soo nice. Its so comfortable and quiet; you would never know it has a V12 under the hood.

Oh well thought I would post it since this forum needed more threads. I am not trying to brag or anything so dont be pessimistic K?:) .

PS: I doubt this will get any responses

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey JDM boy :) What's the deal with the Japanese cars that have the rear view mirrors out like that. I know the Century isn't the only one like that... Nissan makes a few with them too. I don't see how it could possibly be easier to see, since the mirrors are that small and that far away.

Nice car though... VERY nice :)

*dreams of a massaging seat for his Impreza*

·
Registered
308 Posts
Dude, that's awesome! I'm doubting from the responses that it is going to become available in the US market.....but since Cadillac and Lincoln have such a cornerstone on the limo market (excepting some of the SUV limos, although those are mostly Navigators anyway except for a few Hummer ones) that I think it would be tough to compete. At least in the stretch limo category....

Or is this something aimed more like at the Mercedes SEL and BMW 750s?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts