Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Baja Turbo
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After finding heaps and heaps of shit that the previous owners didn't bother to take care of, combined with some absolute shit work done at a dealership, on the previous owner's dime, I'm done with this thing.

Maybe gonna get a Taco and do a 2JZ GTE swap, or possibly get a E39 BMW. Just not worth my time to throw money and parts at this thing when it's been abused so much.

·
Premium Member
2010 Forester
1,282 Posts
Been there done that. Had a Golf TDI that was like that. Spent more on repairs than I actually paid for it in the end. Lucky SOB who bought it got a lot of new parts.

Sometimes it's just the luck of the draw.

·
Registered
2015 Impreza seda
11 Posts
Had this happen to me. I purchased my first car (Chevy Blazer) from a private seller who said he got some work done and even showed me receipts (fake hand written invoices). POS gave me so many issues and had to get rid of it really cheap. I lost a lot of money on that deal. I was just a kid needing a ride to get to work and college. What goes around comes around so I hope that seller gets what's coming to him. Thinking back, I really should have taken him to court.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts