Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow yea I hate my life... Whast happening RS clubbers? ....
Yea soo yesterday I was taking a turn to fast , hit sorta a bump in the road spun out at like 70 mph hit a 500 lb boulder .. iwas being really stupid... My poor wagon... I got to arrogant with my skill... O well, I can understand if everyone flames me on the forum.. I understand completely, I was being stupid and cocky with my driving skill...I learned my lesson.. Thank god I didnt die... right? ...well I'm goign to miss my TS wagon......the ONLY good thing is that, insurance if I total, may give me enough cash since this is a newer car to get an RS coupe and I could join u guys...sometime....... Or maybe not... Whatever it may, I'm glad the car was safe, and I thank subaru for that... Stupid me trusting to much in Awd....well thank u guys for past support and junk....
esepcially to Sean, thanks alot man, U really helped me alot in my car...
Thanks everyone,
Take care to, its been a rough weekend for the world it seems.....
Devon

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Something like that happend to me in my impreza when I first got it. I was expecting to the AWD to save me. So hence I have learned that AWD is a tool and it must be used correctly if not its just a loss and you will crash. Good luck on getting a new car. Francis or Sausaginas is selling his turbo RS for like 15k buy it.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Sucks to hear. Glad you're okay (right?) after nailing that boulder.

I, too, found out that AWD cannot save you from stupidity. Especially in the snow! :eek:

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Dude that sucks, I too found out the hardway about AWD when I took an On Ramp on the 22fwy faster than I should've, I spun out at about 70mhp. Granted I didn't hit anything I just ended up in the median. I know the feeling bro, sorry to hear about your car.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
were you hauling a ton of berries in the back when this happened?...maybe all that weight in the rear caused it to swing loose and spin you out of control.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts