Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
03 MBP 2.5TS, 00 BE6 Legacy GT
1,353 Posts
dang... another beautiful car up for sale... so many my favorite cars from this site have recently popped up for sale.

GLWS!

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs, 96 miata
4 Posts
I saw this thing out at auto-x a few times and it is very nice. By the way, Chargerder, I am the guy with the SRP 2.5rs. I met you at Hutchinson a while back. GLWS

·
Registered
1995, LSti, red/silver
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Yea man I remember you. I wish you would've gone for a ride along that day. Thanks for the props!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 05 sti very uniqe.. 62k miles... Clean car... Wanting a wagon... I have 30k in it.... 10k.... And trade? Kbb is 21k stock! 812-six zero five 9242 if you want to work a deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1995, LSti, red/silver
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thanks for the interest, but I definitely don't have 10k layin around. That's the main reason why I'm selling/trading to get out of debt lol. Thanks though!

·
Registered
2 Posts
So, the OP bumped this year+ old thread... I assume it's still for sale. Or at least back up for sale...
Very clean execution here. Gorgeous car. Love the vents, flares, and spoiler. Hot for sure.

·
Registered
1995, LSti, red/silver
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Bump. Thanks for all the trade offers! Still haven't found one that's 100% what I'm looking for. The cars receiving a new clutch kit and lightweight flywheel here within the week : )

21 - 40 of 86 Posts