Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10. i'm not German
9. i don't drive some riced out red car with monsterous wings (like they actually prodivde downforce :rolleyes: )
8. i'm not sponsored by an eviltabacco company
7. i don't have an annoying little brother (i'm the annoying little brother)
6. i don't sleep on a pile of money (the meek shall do what again?)
5. i don't sleep on a pile of money with lots of beautiful women
4. i don't have to travel all over the world, thus incurring horrible jet lag
3. rally is where the real driving talent is :biggest:
2. i know this is an electron, not a nuetron :nuetron:
1. i drive a SUBARU!!!!!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
OMFG, that was freaking hilarious. Of course only number 8 and number 1 REALLY apply to your being better than him. As far as number 5 and 6 are concerned...MORE POWER TO HIM!!!

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude, jon, i'm 10thWarrior, not 11th Warrior :rolleyes: but you do have a good point, DORK POWER!!!! speaking of which, i thought of another reason i'm better than Schumi, my boba fett tattoo...

Attachments

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
haha, that's funny. but i don't mind driving that riced out red car that shuey drives. and i don't know about the #1 reason. i'll take a ferrari over a subaru any day. sorta like, would you take a 22b or a 355. hard choice, but i think i'll take a 355.

jansen

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'd take a 22b over a F355 anyday. a F360 would be a harder choice. besides, any car i have has to be able to play on gravel :D

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
ok, maybe he's not that good after all, he also has traction control too!

jz

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Hey! did you guys watched 60 Mins yesterday! they interview Schumi! the interview was pretty good they showed highlights of all his records and racing hightlights too...Thought I'd let you know, personally I can careless about Michael I think JPM is a better racer, but if I was to name my favourite all time F-1 driver I think I would have to say, Ayrton Senna DaSilva.
Frank
I hear a thread coming on!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
#13: you have better launches from a dead stop than him.

jz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts