Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I thought the rally-x was on that Sunday from the previous thread mentioning it? I was planning on checking out the auto-x at the Q on saturday then the rally-x on sunday.. do I need to reverse that?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you do! I just checked and my computer says that the 6th is saturday, and you know that computers are alway right.:confused:

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's not a Rally-X, it's a Rally Sprint.

It's run on the Big Track and only fully-prepped Rally Cars with a Roll-Cage can enter in it.

I will be there to watch though. :p

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They might have the other track open for runs. the last time I was there and they were running the big track they also had the parking lot one open also. You might want to check with Leon.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
HotImprezaChick said:
6th = Sat = Rally-X
7th = Sun = Auto-X @ Q ... cum watch me kick ass!
I'll be there. HIC: Is there someplace we can all meet up at the Q?

·
Registered
259 Posts
you can't miss the 'subie section' at the Q we usually get like 30+ subies there. Mine is the only white L around

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Bumps??? ... AND dirt?? oh my!!

Hey so are any of you gonna run yourself or just watch?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I want to run it with either one of my cars, but being a CRS race they might have to pass a pretty hard tech inspection. If anyone knows anymore about this please speak up.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Ok if the Rally-X is this Saturday which is the 6th of April so at what time does it start? if you know the time can we orginize a meet so we can drive on a caravan for those of us who would like to attend...

-Frakk-

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
What makes you say that?:biggest: I don't even know what time the actual events starts...does anyone know?
--Frakk--

1 - 20 of 97 Posts