sold it to Susie the Subie
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, I have to resort to masking tape/window marker for now

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
Congratulations? So you're spending $45 a year to save $35 a year? How often will you attend events? Our events $20 for members and $25 for non members. We also get rained out fairly frequently so its pretty much pointless here.

·
Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,239 Posts
I may be joining up soon too if there are some events out in Colorado. I'm glad I'm in the military for the discount.

·
Registered
N/A :(
291 Posts
Just don't accidently wash your wallet with that in it. All the lettering comes off :lol:.

·
Registered
2000 2.5 RS Impreza 4 door
3,408 Posts
I just joined today. I signed up for $30 because of a referral and I get a free autocross coupon. I save $20 on the autocross Im going to this weekend too. It already paid itself off.

·
Registered
2.5RS Rally Car
2,066 Posts
Many regions are now charging $15 more to non members... if you do this on a more or less regular basis (I do rallyX and autoX pretty much year round) you save a TON of money.

Not to mention that it opens up all sorts of bad ass opportunities, like being a corner worker at some big racing (Indy, LeMans...etc) events.

·
Registered
Non-RS
1,294 Posts
Ehhhh it's just SCCA. In my area SCCA isn't even that cool. In fact, their auto-x's suck because everyone is so stiff and stuff. I go just to have fun..not to have a stick up my butt. :p

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
Ehhhh it's just SCCA. In my area SCCA isn't even that cool. In fact, their auto-x's suck because everyone is so stiff and stuff. I go just to have fun..not to have a stick up my butt. :p
They seem the same way in my area. I'll might go check the Houston meets when I finally get my swap finished though.

·
Banned
4,588 Posts
About time you got a membership. You better take home 1st place in SM. My car is non-turbo with the 2.2L with only 137hp. I'm usually top 3 in my class.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts