Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
'98 RS, '13 BRZ
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Guy,

I see you driving around my neighborhood almost everyday in your white, wingless, bugeye impreza with gold rims and carbon fiber hood and trunk. So whats the deal with blowing off your BOV every time you pass my house? No doubt i love the sound of the boxer engine, and the sound of a BOV sends shrills of pleasure down my spine. I used to love the sound when you passed by, but lately i think your trying to say something. Its like your trying to say "Hey, i see you have a Subaru, but mines better". So you obvously have invested some time and money in that car... good for you. Fortunately for me, i've invested 100% into the GO and 0% into the SHOW, so next time you pass my house, please come knock on my door cus we have a score to settle. Until then, stop driving around like your the king of my neighborhood. This is my turf. You will learn to respect that.

With Love,
Captain Awesome

·
Registered
'04 PSM WRX Premium
8,339 Posts
If you post this on NaziCock, you'll probably get flamed, but you'll have a better chance of finding the person :) So probably don't do that.

RS w/ swap vs. a WRX... me wants a video of some togue Initial D battle of you two.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
Haha.... yeah, the guy's probably from the other site. Give him a quick whipping, we won't tell.

·
Registered
02 F-150 Extended Cab
2,610 Posts
someone posted a thread like this on nasioc around one of the towns near me, lolol

·
Premium Member
06 Lexus Rx400h
1,661 Posts
let me guess.. i get it all the time.. just driving normal as i mostly do.. honda ****!! always.. reving their little tip caz we all know they aint got the whole thing at me.. and attemping to race me.. i dont even bother.. i just let them take off like a dumb ass and chill.. when i was on base i used to have a guy that would leave letters on my car too. .man that made me mad.. like " you think your so fast why dont you race me hears my number" blahh blahh blahh.. so i did some recon and he drives a new mustang gt.. im like wft is wrong with ppl... i saw him once around and he brought it up again.. my replay was any rainy day and windey road ... he was so confused i couldnt help but laugh out load..

·
Registered
98 Impreza 3.4L Turbo
3,294 Posts
I had some guy just like you confront me about this, I wasn't even aware I was doing it.

My BOV is always wooshing away as I drive, it doesnt take much throttle input to set it off.

Perhaps its all in your head, and you're the one with the attitude problem :)

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
let me guess.. i get it all the time.. just driving normal as i mostly do.. honda ****!! always.. reving their little tip caz we all know they aint got the whole thing at me.. and attemping to race me.. i dont even bother.. i just let them take off like a dumb ass and chill.. when i was on base i used to have a guy that would leave letters on my car too. .man that made me mad.. like " you think your so fast why dont you race me hears my number" blahh blahh blahh.. so i did some recon and he drives a new mustang gt.. im like wft is wrong with ppl... i saw him once around and he brought it up again.. my replay was any rainy day and windey road ... he was so confused i couldnt help but laugh out load..
just so other people dont get a headache reading that:

Let me guess...

I get it all the time. I'm just driving normal as I mostly do. Yet, these Honda **** are always revving their little tip, meaning that they dont have a full exhaust. Their attempt is to try and get me to race. However, I dont even bother. I just let them take off like a dumbass and I chill.

When I was on base I used to have a guy that would leave letters on my car. Man, that made me mad. He had the mentality that I thought my car was fast, so obviously, that meant he wanted to race me, so he gave me his number. So I asked around, and he drives a Mustang GT. What the fuck is wrong with people? I saw him around one day and he brought it up again. My reply was "any rainy day and any windy road." He was so confused I couldnt help but laugh out loud.

·
Premium Member
2015 WRX STI WRB
8,403 Posts
hookt on fonixs wurcks four mi!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts