Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Impreza RS
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dad's daily an '01 Limited spun a rod bearing yesterday and it's looking like the end of the road. The car has a lot of mileage, like 315K on it but he's the original owner. It's got some rot on rear arches but it's the premium model so it's got a lot of the options on it.

Anyway he's decided to get a new car and give this car to me since he's expecting to get virtually nothing for it as a trade-in. I don't have any use for it since I have a daily already so I'm debating whether to sell it or part it out. The thing is I don't see a whole lot of people clamoring for an '01 outback let alone for any of the parts on it. I'm really trying to figure out whats the best way to make money on this thing since I am poor and in college. Thoughts?

·
Registered
05 STi WannaBE
6,055 Posts
^ This. Just setup a for sale thread with pictures full of details and see what bites. Make it a "Make Offer" or "Best Offer" type deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.