Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· Registered
1999, 2.5 RSTi, RBP
2,348 Posts
Do you have pictures and what color is the car? Not sure on what I'm interested in. Maybe the front bumper and pass. side front quarter panel and maybe the pass. side rear quarterish panel (not sure what to call that whole piece) oh yeah do you anything like clear corners clear bumper lights and clear side markers?

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what part of tn are u in?
I am Lenoir City, about 15 miles south of Knoxville.

Do you have pictures and what color is the car? Not sure on what I'm interested in. Maybe the front bumper and pass. side front quarter panel and maybe the pass. side rear quarterish panel (not sure what to call that whole piece) oh yeah do you anything like clear corners clear bumper lights and clear side markers?
I will have pictures tomorrow afternoon, when I get home from church. I have the passenger side fender, and I could cut the rear quarter for you. I have one headlight and sidemarke, but no clear corners.

what kind of cats and back? non stock?
Stock catback. Car was 100 percent stock.

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stuff I have already taken off of the car or will be off tomorrow. If you need any abstract parts let me know. This thing is making a real mess in my garage, and will be going to the crusher on Tuesday.

Interior

Both map lights front and rear
HVAC controls
Hazard button
defroster button
Oe CD Player
OE headunit
Steering wheel no airbag
steering wheel surround
dash lid
sun visors
instrument cluster

Exterior

passenger headlight
passenger fender has small dents x2
hood scoop
passenger side hood vent
passenger side door complete
both tailights
driver side marker
rear spoiler
grill

Suspension

Complete suspension minus front swaybar
All 4 calipers, rotors, pads, hub assemblies are perfect
rear diff
Driveshaft

Driveline

2.5 DOHC heads
intake manifold
injectors
fuel rails
ABS pump
power steering pump
ac compressor
ac dryer
coolant crossover pipe
alternator
coil
plug wires

The car was running fine. I am sure that I have forgotten some things, but if you need it let me know, I will take it off before I haul the shell away.

· Registered
'01 BRP Coupe
2,486 Posts
I need the passenger-side front fender liner. The section that includes the ducting for the lower vent on the newer-style front bumpers. Let me know how much you want for it.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts